What is scrum?
Scrum is one of the agile frameworks developed by Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber. It is simple to understand and the most popular one.
The following training is intended to our customers and partners to provide good understanding of scrum using Jira, before they embark on real projects under Scrumlancer.
Training objective – Introduce our associates to the scrum process & Jira
Duration – 2 hours
- The scrum overview
- Product owner roles and responsibilities
- Scrum master roles and responsibilities
- Scrum team roles and responsibilities
- Teach product backlog using Jira
- Teach User stories using Jira
- Teach estimation using story points and poker using Jira
- Teach sprint planning meeting
- Teach Sprint backlog using Jira
- Teach sprinting using Jira
- Teach daily scrum
- Teach sprint review
- Teach sprint retrospectives
Register for this free course